The mission of the Back-end Developer is to design, develop and improve computer programs and software applications, for different operating systems, as part of the evolution of our software products or on behalf of external customers
- Participate in the analysis of the client’s needs, obligations and constraints;
- Participate in the drafting of specifications or technical design specifications specifying the technical solutions;
- Participate in the choice of the technical solution;
- Develop detailed conceptions;
- Realize the technical conceptions and the coding;
- Design and carry out the unit tests
- Participate in the production of the test plan, test scripts;
- Conceive installation manuals and user guides;
- Prepare installation documents and user guides;
- Prepare technical documents related to the production and final deployment;
- Ensure interaction with internal teams and external clients, as required;
- Produce relevant technical documentation on a regular basis and for R&D purposes;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in computer technology or equivalent;
- Asset: First degree (certificate, bachelor’s degree) in software engineering, information technology management or a related field.
- Advanced knowledge of the object-oriented design and development language C#;
- Advanced knowledge of .NET and .NET Core;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft development environment Azure DevOps;
- Advanced knowledge of software development in a DevOps context;
- Good knowledge of agile project management methodology;
- Good knowledge of test management and code deployment;
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, dynamic, motivated and passionate about new technologies;
- Ability to deliver highly reliable results with good priority and time management;
- Ability to provide simple solutions to complex business needs and/or technical contexts;
- French and English essential, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.